So, it's official. I no longer have a child in Elementary School. Lauren was just a baby, ok 18 months old, when we moved to Florida. She was still dragging around a cloth diaper and sucking her two fingers. (The same 2 fingers little George sucks.) Now she is a Middle School student who sits at lunch every day with 5 girlfriends and her boyfriend!
That is almost easy compared to seeing my first born coming out of the High School! She gets in the car and the first thing out of her mouth is, "Can I drive?" The times they are a changin'... She leaves the house each morning before 7am, she rides to school with Rod. She gets out at 2:20pm and then we bring her back to work with us. She has gotten quite a few hours in at the business. She is a very good worker! She sweeps the floor, empties the trash, assembles awards, unpacks shipments, helps her dad with QCing products, packs things up to ship out...
My pictures went in backwards! I wish we didn't just have dial up at home! It takes so long to load the pictures!
ReplyDeleteHoly Crap, it's crazy thinking little ones grow up! Your girls are so pretty. Boys are definitely the enemy unless they are your own. ;)
ReplyDeleteBOYFRIEND?!?!?! EEK!
ReplyDeleteWOW THIS CERTAINLY MAKES ME FEEL OLD!! THEY ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADIES.
ReplyDeleteThe boyfriend, Colby, has been a follower of Lauren's since 2nd grade. She likes him, but isn't boy crazy. None of that with either, for now. They are growing up so fast and I'm not ready for boyfriend thing.
ReplyDeleteI have to agree with Aunt Sharlene this really make me feel old but they really have grown up to be beautiful girls!! Good job Rod and BethAnn
ReplyDeleteHey Renee looks cool behind the wheel. You can get a license at 15 in FL? Or did I lose a yr somewhere.
ReplyDeleteRenee has her permit. Then she drives with us for a year and gets her license at 16. I'm sure by next Spring she will be really antsy for that license.
ReplyDelete