Sunday, October 4, 2009
She said "Yes!" to the dress!
So, Renee finally relented and agreed to go dress shopping with her Mom. My niece, Janie and sister-in-law, Shari were going shopping at the same mall. We looked at several stores and finally found one just full of great dresses. We sent her into the dressing room with about 10-12 dresses. She narrowed it down to 4. She wouldn't let me take pictures at the store. But, I got a shot at home. This is the dress she chose! We are very happy with her choice.
We asked her how she wanted to do her hair. She said just like it is. But, when I suggested getting nail polish to match the dress, she was instantly in favor of a pedicure! We'll see. The dance is Friday after the football game. They go to the game and then have an hour to change and get to the dance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So pretty! I love the color. I want a pedi too! Oh, and a reason to get all dolled up and wear a fancy dress and go out for dinner with a boy in a restaurant that doesn't have high chairs. . .
ReplyDeleteVery nice choice you look marvelous!! Have a great time Renee.
ReplyDeleteMom said - love you.
ReplyDelete