Saturday, January 9, 2010

Fewer in number...

The girls didn't get as many things this year, but we heard no complaints! Lauren finally got a phone! It has been number one on her list of things she would want most in life for a couple of years now.
 


Renee really wanted high speed Internet or a laptop. We got the high speed, but then she still wanted the laptop.

 


Santa hit a good Black Friday deal on laptops...

 


They really love the laptops! This is how we see our girls most of the time now. I'm not looking forward to our next electricity bill.

 


Overall, we had a very nice Christmas. The only thing missing was seeing all of you. I have loved seeing the pictures that you all post and send along. The kids are all growing up so fast...and the grey hairs are creeping in...where does the time go?

Love to all!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love the last pic with them both staring at their screens. Joel thought it was pretty funny, too. Glad everyone had a nice Christmas. Too bad you didn't actually get snow this year. Maybe for Valentine's Day?!

    ReplyDelete