Thursday, March 18, 2010

Back in the saddle....hopefully.

Renee has been cleared by the Optometrist and the Neurologist to play softball again. There is a game tonight, so, we'll see if the Coach lets her play. Previously she has started every game either at 2nd, Pitcher or Left Field. There are girls who rarely play at all. Coach may let them play and have Renee sit because she missed a week of practices.

Here's hopin' she'll be out on the field!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that everything ended up being okay; I'm sure it was scary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god BethAnn I am so sorry I am late in reading your blog when I was reading the one on Renee's eyes it scared the bejeebies out of me so I can only imagine what it did to you and Rod I am SOOOOOO happy it was just an overdose!! Wait that doesn't sounds so good either does it! Ok I am SOOOOOOOOO glad it all ended well. I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh GEEZ Steve just looked at my comments and said it was a over doseage NOT a overdose doesn't matter I don't like the sound of that either!!! :) Bottom line I am trying to say I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad the problem was found and corrected. Leave it to Aunt Esther to put her foot in her mouth. XXXXXXOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete