Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Who's having more fun?!

Labor Day weekend is all about getting outside and having some fun! Rod had a blast with this!
The girls had even more fun! We weren't sure if they were liking it or not...but, Lauren kept saying, "Go around again!!" They were giggling like a couple of two year olds! So, to my friends and family with little ones, don't worry, some fun stuff they never outgrow. Get ready Konrad, the girls can't wait to have you take a ride with them!
If you look where the shovel is that, that is where I was digging for the new fire pit. The tall weedy area on the left is my "garden". I do have a thriving Rosemary bush growing in there. When it cools off a bit more I may put in some broccoli. Right now it's still too hot.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! BTW - I guess the nickname "Farmer Ed" wasn't in vain. You may have missed your calling. Konrad can't wait to go for a spin - but the girls will have to hold on to him really tight.

    ReplyDelete